Student Visa & Education Services  

Canada continues to be recognized as a provider of world-class education to its more than 90,000 foreign students who come to study in Canada each year with additional students who come to learn English or French within Canada's bilingual borders. The Student visa allows foreigners to engage in further studies in Canada either in an academic or vocational sector, and bringing their rich culture, expansive knowledge and varied skills to Canada's already diverse classrooms.Most international students will require a Study Permit to study in Canada


A Study Permit is a document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada that allows a foreign individual to study in Canada for a limited time, generally at a specific Canadian educational institution and in a specific program.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will normally issue a Study Permit if an applicant has received an acceptance letter from a qualified Canadian educational institution, and possesses sufficient funds to pay for tuition and living costs.

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) may also be required if the student is a citizen of a country from which Citizenship and Immigration Canada requires Temporary Resident Visas for entry into Canada. A Temporary Resident Visa is not required for citizens of visa exempt countries.

Applicants will require:

o Proof of acceptance and enrolment to an accredited academic institution in Canada;

oPossess a valid passport/travel document, and provide proof of financial support;

oTies to their home country and evidence of their intention to leave Canada at the end of their studies.

International students are encouraged to obtain Canadian work experience. The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows international graduates to obtain a three-year open work permit so that they can stay and contribute to the Canadian work force.

For an assessment of your qualifications, please complete our Preliminary Assessment Questionnaire.